Welcome to SharewareDeals! Simply stated, we are your one stop shop for incredible coupons and deals for Windows and Mac applications. If you are looking for great discounts on expensive software, you have found the place to be. Our visitors come here because they know we have incredible software discounts to share with them.
Are you looking to buy cheap software? Whether you are a student, business owner or developer looking to save money on your next software license, take a look around the website. There’s only one thing standing in the way of you and incredible shareware savings. That is performing a quick search on our website right here, right now.
So what we offer exactly?
The incredible team (one person only) at SharewareDeals goes to great lengths to make sure you stay updated with the latest and greatest software discounts and deals available. We take your money seriously. That is why we have made a pledge to always bring you the best of the best savings. Find incredible and exclusive offers like 25% OFF Glasswire Coupon Code, 15% OFF Passware Coupon Code, 25% OFF CCleaner Coupon Code, 25% OFF Disk Drill Coupon Code, 50% OFF VIPRE Coupon Code, and much more.
All you have to do is take a look around to discover the incredible offers we have for you. Low-cost software options are popping up every day. If you are not involved in the industry, you would never know what amazing specials have just been released. That is why we have made it our job to do the research for you.
Find jaw-dropping promotions for some of your favorite software licenses on SharewareDeals now. What are you waiting for? Dive deep into our inventory of cheap software deals to discover unlimited savings. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot us an email. We are always here to serve you!
|Product||Discount||Valid Till||Grab Software Deal!||Info|
Software Deals Changelog
What is Software?
According to Wikipedia: "Computer software, or simply software, is a part of a computer system that consists of data or computer instructions, in contrast to the physical hardware from which the system is built."
There are two types of software: Freeware and Shareware. Freeware is free software that allows you to use it for personal and sometimes for commercial purposes for no cost. Shareware is copyrighted software that demands payment in order to use it or demand a fee for continued use and support (usually offers a try-before-you-buy trial period or a demo for testing). Shareware usually offered for commercial markets and intended to generate revenue for the developers.
Most of the time you'll easily find Freeware alternative to every Shareware product out there, the app market is full with useful Freeware, but sometimes Shareware apps offer unique/advanced features that you can't find in Freeware app, therefore, you must buy it.
Top Reasons to Buy Software License?
- Having peace of mind knowing your software package is 100% pure, secure and stable.
- Get premium/customer/technical support from the software vendor.
- Freeware/Open Source apps don't have the features that will fulfill your needs.
- Encourage the developer/s to continue upgrading the software code - helping in future development.
- If you split the payment per month, you can notice that it's not that expensive.
There are users that choose to pirate software rather than paying for a legit license. It includes using - cracks, serials, keygens, torrents, or downloading full activated programs. These people would possibly save few dollars within the short-run by avoiding paying full price for a premium software license, however over the long, they can end up causing massive damage, by exposing themselves like risking their identity or financial information to hackers or losing valuable data. According to the Business Software Alliance Study, the global piracy rate hovered at 42 percent in 2011 while a steadily expanding marketplace in the developing world drove the commercial value of software theft to $63.4 billion.
The decision to go this path is bad and can cause bad effects on your life. The main reasons for this bad phenomenon/plague are too costly prices and the easiness to do it. We recommend to use freeware apps instead of expensive software when possible, or alternatively, buy low-cost software by using our coupon codes.
Why you should avoid pirated software?
- Software piracy is illegal!...means you are breaking the law.
- It is dangerous! A lot of pirated tools and copies are infected with hidden malware which can harm your PC.
- The way to get a pirated copy including getting into dirty/risky websites.
- Developers work hard on that software, they deserve it, imagine someone would steal your work?
- Pirated tools are designed by hackers/criminals and can't be trustworthy.
- In most cases, you won't receive software updates.
- It causes the developers to raise the prices up.
- Pirated copy (the software itself) can be damaged or broken.
To help you avoid pirated copies and encourage you to buy software legally, we provide many exclusive software deals and coupons for most popular brands, and even heavily discounted sales which allows you to save up to 85% OFF! Means you have a great opportunity to shop shareware licenses at terribly low prices and typically you'll save 50$-200$ per purchase. You furthermore don't need to search wherever to buy software online, because all our voucher and promotions are valid on the official stores, that also guarantees safety as you buy directly from the official vendor.
You can read our full article about software piracy: Pirated Software And Why You Should Avoid It.
How to save money on software online?
Do you wonder how you can save money on shareware a bit more? beside shopping with software coupons and looking for software on sale (like on holiday shopping season and special occasions - f.e. Black Friday or Cyber Monday), when it comes to software, we can give you few tips to save money:
- Subscription-based model services: You can look for single apps suites that offers a large collection (sometimes even more than 100 apps) of quality apps for a very low monthly fee (~9.99$). "Setapp" by MacPaw is a great example of a powerful mac suite.
- Using freeware or open-source: You can search the web for Freeware apps that in most of the cases offer great features similar to other shareware in the market. (In case your are a business user, please be aware that not all "Freeware" apps are free for commercial use)
- Giveaways and Freebies: Searching for free software giveaways contests is a great way to get legit software without paying a penny (100% saveing). Although that in most of the time you'll find unpopular brands or old versions, but still it is very recommened to try (You can start looking on the popular and recommend ones, SharewareOnSale or GiveawayOfTheDay). Here we usally don't offer 100% free licensed software downloads, but we think we are a great SharewareOnSale alternative or GiveawayOfTheDay alternative.
- Addresses your requirements: There plenty of shareware app out there, and sometimes you need to find the right one that will fulfill your specific needs and also adhering to your budget (you should also take into account the feature annual renewals).