Welcome to Shareware.Deals! Simply stated, we are your one-stop shop for incredible coupons and deals for Windows and Mac applications. If you are looking for great discounts on expensive software, you have found the place to be. Our visitors come here because they know we have incredible software discounts to share with them.
Are you looking to buy cheap software? Whether you are a student, business owner or developer looking to save money on your next software license, take a look around the website. There’s only one thing standing in the way of you and incredible shareware savings. That is performing a quick search on our website right here, right now.
So what do we offer exactly on Shareware Deals?
The incredible team (one person only) at Shareware-Deals goes to great lengths to make sure you stay updated with the latest and greatest software discounts and deals available. We take your money seriously. That is why we have made a pledge to always bring you the best of the best savings. Find incredible and exclusive offers like 15% OFF Passware Coupon Code.
All you have to do is take a look around to discover the incredible offers we have for you. Low-cost software options are popping up every day. If you are not involved in the industry, you would never know what amazing specials have just been released. That is why we have made it our job to do the research for you.
Find jaw-dropping promotions for some of your favorite software licenses on SharewareDeals now. What are you waiting for? Dive deep into our inventory of cheap software deals to discover unlimited savings. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot us an email. We are always here to serve you!
Quickly find your software deals:
|Software Name||Software Type||Discount||Valid Till||Software Deal||Info|
What is Shareware?
Shareware is a type of software, or more precisely, a type of software licensing. It's a copyrighted software that lets users test the full software for a short period of time (try-before-you-buy trial period) or to test a demo with limited features, and demands payment to continue using it. Shareware is usually offered for commercial markets and is intended to generate revenue for the developers.
Beside Shareware, you can find also "Open-Source", and "Freeware" software types. Freeware is free software that allows you to use it for personal and sometimes for commercial purposes for no cost. While, open-source software is free software whose source code is free to the public.
Most of the time you'll easily find Freeware alternatives to every Shareware product out there, the app market is full of useful Freeware, but sometimes Shareware apps offer unique/advanced features that you can't find in Freeware apps, so, you won't have any choice" you'll have to buy it.
Top Reasons to Buy a Software License?
- Having peace of mind knowing your software package is 100% pure, secure and stable.
- Get premium/customer/technical support from the software vendor.
- Freeware/Open Source apps don't have the features that will fulfill your needs.
- Encourage the developer/s to continue upgrading the software code - helping in future development.
- If you split the payment per month, you can notice that it's not that expensive.
There are users that choose to pirate software rather than pay for a legit license. This includes using - cracks, serials, keygens, torrents, or downloading fully activated programs. These people could possibly save a few dollars within the short-run by avoiding paying full price for a premium software license, however, over the long term, they can end up causing massive damage, by exposing themselves like risking their identity or financial information to hackers or losing valuable data (that could have very expensive consequences). According to the Business Software Alliance Study, the global piracy rate hovered at 42 percent in 2011 while a steadily expanding marketplace in the developing world drove the commercial value of software theft to $63.4 billion.
The decision to go this path is bad and can have bad effects on your life. The main reasons for this bad phenomenon/plague are too costly prices and the easiness to do it. We recommend using freeware apps instead of expensive software when possible, or alternatively, buying low-cost software by using our coupon codes.
Why should you avoid pirated software?
- Software piracy is illegal!...means you are breaking the law.
- Many pirated tools and copies are infected with hidden malware (f.e. ransomware) that can harm your PC.
- The way to get a pirated copy includes getting into dirty/risky websites (f.e. torrent sites, hacker sites).
- Developers work hard on that software, they deserve it, imagine someone would steal your work?
- Pirated tools are designed by hackers/criminals and can't be trustworthy (risking your personal information).
- In most cases, you won't receive software updates.
- It causes the developers to raise the prices up.
- Pirated copies (the software itself) can be damaged or broken.
To help you avoid pirated copies and encourage you to buy software legally, we provide many exclusive software deals and coupons for most popular brands, and even heavily discounted sales which allow you to save up to 85% OFF! This means you have a great opportunity to shop for shareware licenses at terribly low prices, and typically you'll save $50-$200 per purchase. You furthermore don't need to search wherever to buy software online and take a risk using your banking information on doubtful software sellers, because all our vouchers and promotions are valid on the official stores, that also guarantees safety as you buy directly from the official vendor.
You can read our full article about software piracy: Pirated Software And Why You Should Avoid It.
How to save money on software online?
Do you wonder how you can save money on shareware a bit more? Besides shopping with software coupons and looking for software on sale (like during holiday shopping season and special occasions - f.e. Black Friday or Cyber Monday), when it comes to software, we can give you a few more tips to save money:
- Subscription-based model services: You can look for single app suites that offer a large collection (sometimes even more than 100 apps) of quality apps for a very low monthly fee (~$9.99). "Setapp" by MacPaw is a great example of a powerful mac suite.
- Using freeware or open-source: You can search the web for Freeware apps that in most cases offer great features similar to other shareware in the market. (In case you are a business user, please be aware that not all "Freeware" apps are free for commercial use).
- Giveaways and Freebies: Looking for free software giveaways contests or freebies is a great way to get legit software without paying a penny (100% saving). Although most of the time you'll find unpopular brands or old versions, still it's very recommended to try your luck on getting your hands on a paid software for free legally using this method (You can start looking at "Giveaway Radar" or search on Google for the term Software Giveaways", but just heads up when you download apps from giveaways sites they might bundle it with unwanted software). Here we usually don't offer 100% free licensed software downloads (but in rare cases, you'll find them here), but we think we are a great GiveawayOfTheDay or SharewareOnSale alternative anyway.
- Buy Secondary Software: Secondary (or secondhand) Software is a software license that has been already used before and now is offered for sale by its owners (usually companies) which don't need it anymore. Using that way you can save 50% off or even more on your software licenses. You should know that selling and buying redundant/no longer used software has been legal within the EU since 2012. However, this is a little risky because there are some dishonest organizations selling fake/pirated licenses and also some other reasons, so make sure you buy from a trusted retailers (by checking the seller’s reputation, f.e. using Web of Trust - https://www.mywot.com or Google's Transparency Report - https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search or looking for authentication markings on website).
- Address your requirements: There are plenty of shareware apps out there, and sometimes you need to find the right one that will fulfill your specific needs while also adhering to your budget (you should also take into account the feature annual renewals).